Filipino movies and dramas with english subs

My Girl Philippines


Release Date: September, 2008
No. of episodes: 75
Casts: Kim Chiu, Gerald Anderson, Enchong Dee

Synopsis

Jasmine, a Fil-Chinese girl whose zest for life never wavers despite her endless struggles. Her destiny changes once she crosses paths with Julian (Gerald Anderson) who asks her to pretend to be his long-lost cousin to grant his grandfather’s dying wish. As they carry on with their charade, however, Jasmine learns that nothing good will come out of the ruse, especially when it leads to some romantic confusion. In an increasingly complicated situation, where will fate lead these "partners in crime?"




Episodes

Episode 75
Episode 74
Episode 73
Episode 72
Episode 71
Episode 70
Episode 69
Episode 68
Episode 67
Episode 66
Episode 65 Broken
Episode 64 Broken
Episode 63 Broken
Episode 62 Fixed
Episode 61

Episode 60
Episode 59
Episode 58
Episode 57
Episode 56

Episode 55
Episode 54
Episode 53
Episode 52
Episode 51

Episodes 45-50
Episodes 41-44
Episodes 31-40
Episodes 21-30
Episodes 11-20
Episodes 1-10

5 comments:

Lin said...

Hi :) thnx for subbing my girl philippines. Can't thank u enough xD It was very hard to find it subbed :D I hope that when you finish subbing my girl philippines, you can also sub full house philippines, I really want to watch it because I really liked the korean version of full house.

With kind regards,
Lin

Stephanie said...

subs please on 70 and up
plz plz =S

xoxoknlove said...

Thank you so much for this!!
I was just wondering: is there a link I can download the show? (I like better quality video and my computer lags on youtube)

If not, let me know (:

jalea said...

Um sorry to bother but would you be able to re-upload episodes 62-65? Please? I really appreciate you subbing this!

CullenCovenMember said...

Do you have the working episodes 62-65 because those are the only ones I haven't watched and they're not working on your site. Thanks :)